The following is a (probably incomplete) list of changes made between the 3.6 and 3.7 release of MorphOS to the ROM (boot.img) based components.
- Changed the error code in case of too large file from misleading ERROR_DISK_FULL to ERROR_OBJECT_TOO_LARGE. The wrong error code would also prompt user to delete files to continue the file write operation (which could never continue anyway in this case)
- No longer allows files to grow past the maximum supported size
- Fixed a bug with 'None' blanker displaying trashed contents rather than a black screen
- Fixed a bug with blankers in the laptop power saving mode
- Fixed a potential double exception
Following is a (probably incomplete) list of changes made to the disk based components of MorphOS. While not mentioned for every component translations were updated for most of them. Also various cosmetic fixes were applied here and there.
- Improved devices list caching
- Fixed def-icons reading for device-less filesystems
- Fixed crash when it was iconified while track length scanning was still running
- Fixed to work with rexxsyslib v36 installed
- Fixed icon & icon tooltypes support
- Several bugfixes in menu handling that could lead to random crashes
- Polish translation by Filip Maryjański
- Fixed cleanup
- Added the missing linefeed to the 'cannot find interface' message
- Ensures the G5 K2 GMac Phy is properly powered up before configuring it. This bug caused half-duplex only links for some setups
- Other bugfixes
- Use archive date rather than current date if no date is provided by the XAD client
- Fixed a potential memory leak
- Fixed support for absolute paths in softlinks handling
- No more nested calls to fs->open(). Fixes issue with multiple simultaneous opens of same file for network filesystems
- Trying to use this module without specifying an ARexx port would lead to trouble. The code is now NULL protected.
- Fixed a problem where the clear colour would sometimes be ignored when clearing the colour buffer.
- Fixed GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T handling
- Fixed a race condition in MUI's rootclass reimplementation